Aligner treatment objectives and the most common issues: How to get off on the right foot
Creating realistic and achievable aligner therapy objectives, which would satisfy patient’s expectations and reach clinical goals is one of the key criteria for satisfying treatment results. In the webinar we’ll talk how to correctly set aligner treatment objectives, what are the treatment limitation and possible solutions as well as analyze the most common mistakes and way how to avoid them. Participants will get pratical insights and recommendations how start aligner treatment on the right foot and fulfill patients and clinical goals.
- Objectives of orthodontic treatment. 6 Key Occlusion
- Assessing patient expectations and clinical requirements
- Objective and subjective problem list
- How to set proper and achievable treatment objectives
- Limits of orthodontic and aligner treatment in growing patients and adults
- Difference between ideal and working setup in aligner therapy.
- Most common mistakes in setting treatment objectives